Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Local Business Report

I'm working on a project at home. I'm looking for some corner trim and despite plenty of thought, I can't decide what is the best way to do what I need to do. (I'll post about the project when it is complete.) So I searched for some aluminum this morning and found a company here in Idaho Falls called 'Cherry Glass and Aluminum'. I called and the lady said they probably have some stuff in and to come in and look at it.

At lunch today, I went over there and met Bart. He is a co-owner of Cherry Glass and Aluminum and he was the nicest, kindest, most helpful person I think I may have ever met. He gladly listened to my dilemma and made suggestions. We went through a number of ideas as we focused in on the best solution.

In the end, he let me walk out with a couple of pieces of aluminum to try it out, free-of charge. Fantastic. I was amazed that there are still businesses who care, and want to help. I'll be back to Bart, with an order and to cover the cost of materials and time that he already lent me.

No comments: